The Department of Energy requires that suppliers be registered and qualified against a number of criteria in line with the DoE’s strategy and the overall public sector requirements in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
To register as a DoE supplier, and to be eligible to participate in DoE tenders, please complete the following steps:
Download the registration questionnaire form:
- Rated Registration Questionnaire (for consultants, specialized companies, and service providers)
- Non-Rated Registration Questionnaire (for generic services and goods suppliers) Please find the questionnaire below.
Ensure that the following documents are available and ready to be attached when registering:
- Company Profile
- Valid commercial licence (issued by the Department of Economic Development – Abu Dhabi)
- TRN (Tax Registration Certificate issued by the Federal Tax authority FTA)
- Supporting documents from commercial agencies (if any)
- Authenticated signature from the person authorized to sign
- A certified letter of delegation to sign if the signatory is not the owner
- A copy of the passport and Emirates Identity Card of the company Owner and Authorised signatory person
- A copy of Power of Attorney
- Sign and stamp Acknowledgement Form (attached)
- Company/organization bank account confirmation letter (issued by the bank and signed by the authorized person in the company/organization)
- Latest financial statement or 3 months' bank statement for non-rated suppliers
- HSE plan and ISO certificates, if applicable
Complete the registration via one of the following links:
- If you have not registered with DOF’s in the ADERP system (you are a new supplier): New Registration New Registration
- If you are already registered with DOF's in the ADERP system, and you want to BE activated for DoE as a supplier: Registered Supplier Registered Supplier
For assistance, please download the iSupplier Portal User Manual.
© 2019 Department of Energy. All rights Reserved